522 37 Street SW
Visit Multimedia Link for a 360 VT and Floorplans! - Offering over 2,700 sq ft of fully-developed living space, this extensively upgraded DETACHED infill is mere blocks to parks, schools and amenities, and just minutes to downtown. Built in 2014, this meticulously kept home is in like new condition and has been extensively upgraded by the current owner, with central A/C, a Hunter Douglas window covering package, central vac and built-in ceiling speakers with 5 zone control. This home features fine attention to detail and upgrades including 8-ft interior passage doors throughout, 9-ft ceilings on the lower level, extensive custom millwork throughout and multiple skylights. The modern kitchen boasts full-height cabinetry, extra thick quartz countertops, pantry storage, a premium Viking/Bosch S/S appliance pkg and a massive 16-ft island with a glass front beverage fridge, a dual-basin undermount sink and a secondary prep sink, both with garburators. The main level also features a designated dining area, a rear living room with a gas fireplace and a secondary flex space at the front of the home. Up the open-riser staircase, the second floor hosts three good sized bedrooms and two full bathrooms including the luxurious master suite and private 5-pc ensuite with undercabinet lighting, dual undermount sinks, a jetted tub and a walk-in glass shower with full-height marble tile, a rain forest shower head and body jets. Downstairs the lower level is great for relaxing or entertaining with a built-in projector/screen, amazing wet bar, office nook, guest bedroom and full 4th bedroom. Upgrades continue outside to the composite rear deck (Duradeck) with glass guards, and the upgraded double detached garage.
About This Home
Offering over 2,700 square feet of fully-developed living space, this extensively upgraded DETACHED infill is mere blocks to parks, schools and amenities, and just minutes to the downtown core. Built in 2014, this meticulously kept home is in like new condition and has been extensively upgraded by the current owner, with central A/C, a $10,000 Hunter Douglas window covering package, central vac and wiring for an alarm system.
This home begins with a large front entryway with a built-in closet and views to the open-concept main floor with solid hardwood flooring, 9-foot ceilings and 8-ft interior passage doors throughout. Perfect for those who like to entertain, this level features a sought-after open-concept layout with built-in speakers in multiple zones.
The ultra-sleek kitchen boasts full-height two-tone cabinetry with cool wood and glossy white accents, extra thick quartz countertops and pantry storage. The premium Viking/Bosch stainless-steel appliance package includes a French-door refrigerator, a gas cooktop with a concealed hoodfan, a built-in wall oven and microwave, and a dishwasher. The massive 16-foot island houses a glass front beverage fridge, a dual-basin undermount sink with a garburator PLUS a secondary prep sink with a garburator, and bar seating for up to six chairs. The kitchen is highlighted by ample pot lighting and designer pendant lights that hang above the island.
Flanking the kitchen to one side is a sizable eat-in dining area with space for a full-sized table, as well as a secondary sitting area or flex space. With large windows on two sides, this home feels airy and bright.
At the rear of the home the spacious living room centers on a linear gas fireplace with a full-height stone surrounds, hook ups for a wall-mounted television and built-in millwork with feature lighting on both sides. Large windows allow tons of natural light to brighten the space and provide views of the beautiful landscaped backyard. The open-concept mudroom is fully-tiled with lots of space for a bench or extra storage if needed. Completing the main floor, a modern 2-piece powder room is great for everyday and guest use.
Highlighted by an oversized window, a stunning carpet-wrapped open-riser staircase leads the way to the upper level where three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and conveniently located second floor laundry easily accommodate family life. Through double doors, the elegant master suite features an oversized window, a custom millwork feature wall with two lights, and a spacious walk-in closet with built-in organizers, shelves and drawers. The private 5-piece ensuite rivals a spa with under cabinet feature lighting, quartz countertops and dual undermount sinks a custom walk-in shower with marble tile, rain shower head and body jets, plus a jetted soaker tub. This bathroom also features a private water closet and a built-in speaker.
Two additional bedrooms both features large windows and walk-in closets and share use of the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a skylight, quartz counters, an undermount sink, as well as a fully-tiled tub/shower combo. This level is complete with a large laundry closet with a built-in shelf and counter, as well as a sizable linen closet.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement offers over 750 square feet of additional living space with high ceilings, built-in pot lighting and plush carpet throughout. The large rec room is great for entertaining or movie night, with a built-in projector and screen, a custom built-in media center, and a wet bar area with tile flooring, the same cabinetry and quartz countertops as the kitchen, under cabinet feature lighting, a mosaic tile backsplash, a sink, and a beverage cooler.
Down the hall, there are two additional closets with built-in shelving, and there is extra storage space under the stairs as well. Adjacent to the stairs, there is plenty of room for a small workspace, reading nook or large cabinet – the options are endless. Rounding out this level, a large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet has easy access to another 4-piece bathroom with tile flooring, a modern vanity and a tub/shower with full-height tile details.
Poised on a 25’x 120’ lot with East/West exposure, this home has great curb appeal with modern exterior finishes, mature landscaping, outdoor lighting, and aggregate walkways and front steps. The fully-fenced backyard offers some greenspace as well as a composite (Duradeck) deck with glass railings and plenty of space for furniture and a BBQ. The double detached garage is insulated and drywalled with Polyaspartic coating on the floor and an upgraded wood look garage door.
Located in a popular inner-city location on one of the best streets in Spruce Cliff, this home is close several amenities including groceries, fitness options, Shaganappi Golf Course and local shops/cafes. Situated within walking distance to LRT and transit, with easy access to Bow Trail and Crowchild Trail, this area offers great accessibility to Downtown and around Calgary.
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- Over 2,700 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (1,943 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 25’ x 120’ Lot with East/West Exposure, Mature Landscaping and Fully-Fenced Backyard
- Double Detached Garage – Insulated, Drywalled, Upgraded Polyaspartic Coating on Floor
- Complete Smart Home Technology and Built-In Ceiling Speakers in 5 Zones
- Central A/C
- Upgraded Hunter Douglas Window Coverings Throughout
- Custom Built-In Organizers in Closets
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 9’ Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Premium Lighting Package with Extensive Pot Lighting Details
- 8’ Solid Core Interior Doors
- Wide-Plank Hand Scraped Rustic Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Front Entryway with Built-In Closet
- Front-Flex Space with Oversized Windows on Two Sides
- Open-Concept Dining Room
- Rear Living Room with Stone Fireplace Feature Wall, Built-In Millwork and Expansive Window
- Tiled Open-Concept Mud Room with Space for Bench or Storage
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Modern Vanity, Mosaic Tile Backsplash and Designer Light Fixture
- Ceiling-Height High Two-Tone Cabinets with Under Cabinet Feature Lighting and Custom-Built Storage Organizers Including a Full Pantry Wall
- Extra Thick Quartz Countertops and Contemporary Tile Backsplash
- Oversized (16-Foot) Central Island with Dual Undermount Sink with Garburator, Secondary Prep Sink with Garburator, Breakfast Bar Seating (Up to 6), and Beverage Fridge
- Premium Viking/Bosch Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Gas Cook Top with Concealed Hoodfan Above, Built-In Wall Oven and Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, and Two Garburators
UPPER FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Exquisite Carpet-Wrapped Open Riser Custom Staircase with Skylight Above
- Plush Carpet Throughout
- Master Bedroom Features Custom Millwork Feature Wall with Two Lights, Expansive Window, and Walk-In Closet with Custom Shelving, Drawers and Hanging Storage
- 5-Piece Master Ensuite with Ceiling Speakers, Extended Vanity with Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks and Under-Cabinet Feature Lighting, Jetted Soaker Tub, Fully Tiled Shower with Body Jets and Private Water Closet
- Spacious Second and Third Bedrooms with Custom Walk-In Closets Closets
- Main 4-Piece Bath with Skylight, Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower Combo with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Side-by-Side Washer/Dryer, Extended Counter and Shelf
- Built-In Linen Closet
LOWER LEVEL HIGHLIGHTS
- High Ceilings and Plush Carpet Throughout
- Large Media/ Rec Room Wired for Surround Sound with Built-In Ceiling Speakers, Projector and Screen
- Wet Bar with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Contemporary Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Undermount Bar Sink, Upper and Lower Cabinets and Beverage Fridge
- Dedicated Flex Space/Office Nook
- Guest Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Fully-Tiled Shower
- Two Large Closets with Built-In Organizers, and Extra Storage Under Stairs
EXTERIOR & MECHANICAL
- Home Completely Wired for Sound with Ceiling Speakers Throughout and 5 Zones Controlled by Smart Home Technology
- Double Detached Garage – Insulated, Drywalled, Upgraded Polyaspartic Coating on Floor
- Central A/C
- Fully-Fenced Backyard with Composite Deck (Duradeck) with Glass Guards
- Exposed Aggregate Front Steps
More About Spruce Cliff
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Whether you are buying or selling, Toni is passionate about your experience and mindful of your needs every step of the way. Since embarking on her real estate career nearly 10 years ago, she has committed herself to exceeding expectations and providing a stress-free, enjoyable real estate experience for all of her clients. Although Toni says that working with first-time Buyers is her favourite thing to do, Toni's experience is diverse and she has the confidence and expertise to help you achieve your real estate goals, no matter how big they may be. Over the past 10 years, Toni has been nominated for several marketing excellence awards, and has also been recognized within the real estate industry for innovation and creativity in her work. On top of this, past clients consistently describe her as trusting, professional and knowledgable - just read one of her testimonials and you will understand that Toni is a realtor who truly cares about her clients. Her undeniable knack for connecting with people and truly taking the time to understand their needs leaves her clients feeling comfortable and confident every step of the way. Toni is dedicated to professional and personal development and has taken a number of leadership and coaching courses to help hone her skills and further her ability to provide outstanding service. As a certified condominium specialist, Toni has the skills to navigate the increasingly complex condo market, providing a valuable perspective to first time condo buyers and seasoned condo owners alike. Aside from real estate, her favourite topics to study are personal growth, emotional intelligence and parenting skills. Like all realtors, Toni loves a great cup of coffee! When she isn’t hustling to get your listing on the market or finding you the perfect home, she enjoys spending time with her son, travelling and making new connections. Toni’s warm personality, extensive experience, and diverse skillset make her the perfect addition to Urban Upgrade and NewInfills.
|Size (AG)||2150 sq/ft|