Detached House For Sale in Rural Rocky View County, Alberta
|Address||39 Equestrian Drive|
|Size (AG)||2093 sq/ft|
|Style||2 Storey Split|
|City||Rural Rocky View County|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This lovely equestrian property is poised low in a valley, surrounded by rolling hills & trees & is intentionally designed to capitalize on the true beauty that surrounds it! Offering miles of private horse trails exclusive to the residents in the area, this masterfully crafted home by Fancy Shacks is perfect for horse enthusiasts. Meticulously cared for & thoughtfully designed over every sq ft. this home offers over 2093 sf of living space A.G + a finished WALKOUT basement. Featuring unparalleled custom detailing including built-in millwork, upgraded SOL-R windows, built-in sound system & multiple outdoor spaces this home is a testament to quality craftsmanship & presents a rare offering in the Bearspaw market. Situated on +/- 7.68 ACRES among throngs of aspen trees this low maintenance acreage living strikes a perfect balance between privacy & accessibility & is located a short drive to Calgary & mins to Bearspaw amenities. *See website for full details, specs & more photos*
Located on a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac with no through traffic, this masterfully crafted acreage by Fancy Shacks has been meticulously cared for and thoughtfully designed over every square foot. Intentionally designed to capitalize on the true beauty that surrounds it, this home is a testament to quality craftsmanship and presents a truly rare offering in the Bearspaw market.
Situated on a stunning natural acreage with +/-7.68 acres of private land nestled amongst throngs of aspen trees, this country estate strikes a perfect balance between privacy and accessibility. Just a short drive from Calgary and minutes to Bearspaw amenities, Equestrian Estates and neighbouring Poplar Hill are safe neighbourhoods that offer a true sense of community, without compromising on privacy as all homes are buffered by generous greenspace.
Poised low in a valley, surrounded by rolling hills and mature trees, this home is well protected from West Winds and deliberately angled to take advantage of the outstanding unobstructed views and natural beauty that this parcel offers.
The home begins with a striking entrance across a custom-built catwalk that was designed to keep the garage separated and out of sight from inside the home. Through the front entry, soaring open-to above ceilings set a grand tone for entire home which clearly showcases true pride in ownership from the current residents. Completely open-concept with no obstructive barriers, this floor features over 1,400 square feet of thoughtfully designed living space with soaring peaked ceilings and enormous windows throughout.
Designed with style and function in mind, the kitchen boasts a circular layout for maximum efficiency while preparing food and entertaining guests. The upgraded appliance package includes a bird’s eye maple paneled refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner gas cooktop with a custom concealed bird’s eye maple hood fan, dishwasher, trash compactor and built-in Jenn-Air wall oven and microwave. Complete with tons of elegant beveled and under-lit maple cabinets with pot drawers and a built-in spice rack, a built-in wine rack and a glass front china cabinet, there is no shortage of usable storage here. A massive walk-in pantry has loads of custom millwork/shelves and windows for natural light. Designed to match the rest of the cabinetry, the pantry is completely integrated into the millwork and blends flawlessly. A round eating bar has ample seating for informal dining, or guests who want to keep the cook company!
Adjacent to the kitchen, the open concept dining area is flooded with natural light through large windows with unobstructed panoramic views. Perfect for larger gatherings or more formal dinners, there is plenty of space for a large table here.
Glass French doors provide direct access to an upper balcony that has lots of space for outdoor furniture, and a railing with glass panels to capitalize on the views beyond. A stow away heat lamp with an extendable arm is accessible to warm things up when necessary but easily tucks away when it isn’t needed.
Back inside, the undisputed highlight of the main floor is the stunning Tyndall stone wood burning fireplace that spans from floor to ceiling and acts as the focal point of the living room. Complete with a stone hearth, insets for firewood and a solid wood mantel, this is a true show stopper. Enclosed maple built-ins on either side of the fireplace house the TV and provide extra space to stow items out of sight. Thanks to extensive built-in millwork and integrated valances with up lighting in the living room, there is little need for extra floor lamps or shelving.
On the other side of the living room a glass door provides access to the private backyard, with mature trees, flower beds and a private patio. This outdoor space enjoys incredible morning and evening sunshine, with protection from the heat of the day.
Down the hall, a private den features plush carpet, two large windows and built-in bench seating. With plenty of space to accommodate a large desk or shelves, this would make for a great home office, homework space or playroom.
Tastefully located away from the main living spaces but easily accessible for everyday use, an elegant 2-piece powder room features a charming pedestal sink, furniture style mirror and ornamental frosted window. Completing the main floor, a large custom mudroom has a laundry area with side by side appliances, ample counterspace, upper and lower cabinetry, a sink, easy to clean floors and a generous walk-in closet.
Highlighted by a decorative wrought-iron railing, a stunning open riser spiral staircase leads to the second floor which is home to the luxurious master quarters and a private home office. A true personal oasis, the master suite features intricate ceiling details, a built-in wardrobe and a large walk-in closet with a laundry chute. The private 5-pc ensuite is a daily indulgence, with tile floors, dual vanities with built-in storage and lots of counter space. A large Jacuzzi tub enjoys stunning rural views through windows that span across the entire wall and a unique glass block shower was designed for ease of use and limited visibility of watermarks from the outside.
Down the hall, a second den enjoys tons of privacy from the rest of the house and is complete with ample custom millwork including a built-in bookshelf, custom desk and lots of shelves.
Downstairs, high ceilings open the bright walkout basement, which was specially designed with engineered beams to avoid any obstructive posts. Complete with heated flooring throughout and a sprawling entertainment area with a second fireplace this level features unparalleled custom millwork including a specially-designed pool table area and an extensive built-in bar. The custom-crafted bar is an entertainer’s dream, with seating for several people and access to a wine room/cold room with built-in storage for plenty of bottles. Oversized windows throughout allow for plenty of natural light and glass doors provide direct access out to a covered patio with a fire pit, room for a hot tub and sweeping views of the rolling foothills.
Rounding out the basement level are two additional bedrooms that share use of a 4-piece Jack-and-Jill style bathroom with tile floors, a large vanity and a tub/shower combo. Oversized windows allow for plenty of natural light and comfort for guests.
Outside, the yard and accompanying structures are just as impressive as the house itself. A covered lower patio is perfect for entertaining or relaxing outdoors, with a firepit and space for a future hot tub.
Heated and secure, the oversized double detached garage is a safe space to store two large vehicles and also comes with a sizable workspace that is sure to satisfy the hobbyist or car enthusiast. Underneath the garage, a completely enclosed storage room has more than enough space to keep other toys and personal items stowed safely out of the elements. Spanning more than half the size of the garage above, this space has always been large enough to accommodate everything, with no need for additional unsightly sheds or clutter in the yard.
This home was intentionally designed to maximize natural airflow to avoid the need for A/C. Thanks to a thoughtful layout, and upgraded windows, this home stays cool throughout the warm Summer months. Upgraded SOL-R Gain & Shield windows far exceed the best low-e products available and can promise no fading of interior object from sunshine without window coverings. Additional features of this home include built-in sound system in the living room, basement and deck, lifetime warranty on all cabinet hardware, low-maintenance landscaping, durable exterior materials including all fencing, and concrete roof tiles that are completely fire proof.
Bearspaw is an exclusive estate community, boasting exceptional homes, spectacular natural views, and unparalleled access to Alberta’s rural beauty- within easy reach of Calgary’s city limits. This private +/- 7.68-acre parcel enjoys community co-op water, and a top-of-the-line 4-stage waste system with trash and recycling pick up also available. Roads around this home are well-maintained year-round and ploughed through the Winter. Situated directly beside a new subdivision, Silverhorn, home/land value in this area of Bearspaw are thriving. For horse owners/lovers this parcel allows for one animal unit and is within close proximity to a number of bridal paths with lots of grazing land in the area.
This is a rare opportunity for acreage ownership in a fantastic community, a private showing is a must!
Disclaimer: Information herein is believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- 2-Storey Custom Estate Home Designed and Built by Reputable Builder Fancy Shacks
- Designed to Capitalize on the Surrounding Views and Maximize Privacy
- +/- 7.68 Acre Lot with Allowance for One Animal Unit
- 3,464 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (2,093 Square Feet A.G)
- 3 Bedrooms in Total (1 Up / 2 Down)
- Oversize Double Detached Garage with Large Workspace
- Solid Core Doors Throughout Main, Upper and Lower Wine Room
- Extensive Custom Millwork and Built-Ins Throughout
- Located in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac in Bearspaw with No Through Traffic
- Equestrian Estates is Notoriously Safe with Reliable Neighbours and a Sense of Community
- Intentionally Situated in a Valley Surrounded by Hills and Trees for Maximum Protection from West Winds
- Adjacent New Subdivision is Home to Multiple High-End Estates to Support Local Housing Values
- Green Space Buffer and Mature Trees Between Lots/Homes for Privacy
- New Fire Hall Nearby on Highway 1A
- Roads are Well-Maintained Through Winter Months
- Open Concept Layout with Over 1,400 Square Feet of Living Space
- Large Built-In Pantry with Custom Millwork/Shelving and Integrated Door
- Lifetime Warranty on All Hardware
- Custom Decorative Concealed Hoodfan
- Custom Birdseye Maple Paneled Refrigerator
- Oversized Eating Bar with Ample Seating
- Soaring Peaked Ceilings with Open-to-Above Elements and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Decorative Built-In Up-Lighting in the Living Room
- Tyndall Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
- Windows Strategically Placed to Highlight the Best Views Outside
- Custom Open-Riser Spiral Staircase with Decorative Railing
- Extensive Master Quarters with Sweeping Views, Intricate Ceiling Details, Built-In Wardrobe and Walk-In Closet with Laundry Shoot
- Oversized Master Ensuite with Dual Vanities, Jacuzzi Tub and Glass Shower
- Large Office with Built-In Bookshelf and Desk
- Engineered Floor Beams to Eliminate Obstructive Posts
- Extensive Custom Millwork Including a Specially Designed Pool Table Area and Large Built-In Bar
- Wine Storage/ Cold Room
- Wood Burning Fireplace with Brick Surround
- Walkout Access to Deck and Yard Beyond
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Shared Jack and Jill Style Bathroom
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Home Designed and Built for Natural Airflow – No A/C Needed
- Forced Air Heating Throughout
- In-Floor Heating in Basement
- Pot Lighting Throughout
- Built-In Sound System (Living Room, Basement and Deck)
- Community Co-op Water
- 4-Stage Waste System with Trash/Recycling Pickup Available
- Heated Detached Garage with Workspace and Spacious Sub Storage Room
- Low Maintenance Acreage Landscaping with Minimal Wood on Exterior
- Fireproof/Durable Concrete Roof Tiles
- Specially Imported SOL-R Gain & Shield Windows Throughout
- Upper Deck with Glass Guards for Maximized Visibility and Hidden Heat Lamp
- Covered Hot Tub Patio with Built-In Fire Pit and Protected Sitting Area
- Sunny, Private Backyard with Mature Trees and Flower Gardens
- Majority of Original Trees and Grasslands Still in Place
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her. It is these skills and experience that make Lisa a perfect fit with the Urban Upgrade team.