Residential House For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||3018 3 Street SW|
|Courtesy Of||URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS|
|Size (AG)||3645 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||6308 sq/metres|
|Parking||Triple Garage Detached, Insulated, Heated Garage, Oversized, Paved|
*VISIT MULTIMEDIA LINK FOR 360 VT & FLOORPLANS* Poised on an oversized 50’ x 126’ lot, this estate home is the pinnacle of luxury living! Boasting 6-BEDS (4 up/2 down), 6-BATHS and over 5,300 sq ft of total living space, this home is unrivalled by its peers in a prestigious location that is only steps from Elbow River pathways and all that trendy Mission has to offer. This home showcases attention to detail and plentiful luxury upgrades including: wide-plank eng. hwd flooring, painted ceilings, a designer lighting package, and 8’ solid core doors throughout. Notable highlights include oversized windows, extensive custom millwork, built-in speakers, and a private office. The chef-inspired kitchen features granite countertops, upgraded/integrated Wolf/Sub-Zero/Miele appliances and extensive ceiling-height cabinets. Perfect for those who like to entertain, this kitchen boasts a walkthrough scullery with a second dishwasher and a second sink, plus a HUGE formal dining room. Upstairs the second level hosts four great-sized bedrooms, all with direct access to ensuite bathrooms. The luxurious master suite is complete with a MASSIVE walk-in closet and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, an oversized steam shower and upgraded finishes. The fully developed basement offers even more entertaining space with a large rec room, a full wet bar, a dedicated home gym, TWO additional bedrooms and TWO full bathrooms. This home features an upgraded boiler/in-floor heating system + an additional 65-gal buddy tank, two high-efficiency furnaces, an active heat recovery ventilation system (HRV), and a sump pump/lift station. This home also features rough-ins for two A/C units, a central vacuum system, and easy access for a future irrigation.
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped|
|Parking||Triple Garage Detached, Insulated, Heated Garage, Oversized, Paved|
|Flooring||Carpet, Hardwood, Tile|
|Heating Type||Forced Air|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingle|
About This Home
Situated on an oversized 50’ x 126’ lot with East/West exposure, this detached estate home is the pinnacle of luxury living. Boasting SIX bedrooms and over 5,300 square feet of total living space, this home is unrivalled by its peers in a prestigious location that is only steps from Elbow River pathways and all that trendy Mission has to offer.
Boasting luxury upgrades over all levels this home showcases wide-plank engineered oak hardwood flooring, painted ceilings, a designer lighting package and 8-foot solid core doors throughout. Additional highlights include modern high-profile casing and trim, oversized windows WITH black-out blinds in all six bedrooms and extensive custom millwork throughout.
Through the front entryway the grand foyer features a sizable coat closet and semi-private views into the rear of the home.
Designed to be the entertainment hub of the home, the chef-inspired kitchen features granite countertops, a full-height tile backsplash and extensive ceiling-height, shaker-style cabinetry with many pull-out drawers and ample storage. The top of the line stainless steel appliance package includes a built-in/panelled 42” Sub-Zero fridge, a 36” 6-Burner Wolf gas range with a custom Hammersmith hoodfan, dual built-in Wolf wall ovens, a built-in microwave, two Miele dishwashers and a built-in beverage fridge. The oversized island has a single basin Blanco sink, rear-access cabinetry for double the storage and ample bar seating.
Perfect for those who like to entertain, this kitchen boasts a walkthrough scullery with quartz countertops, extensive full height cabinetry, pantry storage, a second dishwasher and a second sink. This space is perfect for keeping messes and dishes out of sight while entertaining and provides extensive extra storage space that can be hard to come by in many homes.
The bright living room centres on a gas fireplace/feature wall with a full-height tile facade and custom millwork on both sides. The beautiful backyard is easily accessible through enormous sliding glass doors, through which an incredible inner-city oasis awaits.
The backyard/triple detached garage is also accessible via the discrete mudroom, which conveniently features a large closet, a built-in bench and custom cubbies/lockers to keep shoes and jackets organized.
The formal dining room has space for a sizable table, perfect for family dinners and gatherings while offering picturesque views of the front street.
Great for those opting to work from home, a private front den is separated from the rest of the home by stylish French doors. This high-end study features large windows that overlook the quiet street and plenty of space for a large desk and storage.
Rounding out the main floor an elegant 2-piece powder room with emerald green walls, designer wall sconces and a granite vanity is great for everyday and guest use.
A stunning wood wrapped staircase with glass railings leads the way to the second floor. A rarity for inner-city homes, this level hosts FOUR oversized bedrooms, and three FULL bathrooms above grade.
The master suite features wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, an enormous walk-in closet with his and hers storage, custom shelving, and a central island with drawers. Anything but ordinary, the 5-piece ensuite features heated tile floors, and an extended vanity with granite countertops, dual undermount sinks, and framed mirrors on a tiled feature wall. Complete with a freestanding soaker tub and a fully-tiled walk-in steam shower with a bench and rain shower head – this bathroom feels like a luxurious private spa.
Great for large or growing families, this level offers THREE additional good-sized bedrooms, all with custom walk-in closets, plush carpet and access to ensuite bathrooms. The second bedroom is a great size, with oversized windows and a PRIVATE 4-piece ensuite with tile floors, granite countertops, and a fully tiled tub/shower combo.
Two additional bedrooms both feature generous closets with built-in shelving and share use of a 5-piece Jack and Jill bathroom with dual vanities, a fully tiled tub/shower and a private water closet. Ideal for families with kids, this level also features a massive laundry room with side-by-side appliances, a folding counter, a sink and a walk-in linen closet.
Downstairs the fully finished basement feels welcoming and cozy thanks to the upgraded plush carpet and in-floor heating with FOUR separate zones. 9-ft ceilings and 8’ interior passage doors keep the ceilings feeling high and unlike most basements.
Complete with an expansive rec room perfect for a games room/theatre area, a dedicated home gym with hard surface flooring & dual glass doors, and a full wet bar with granite countertops and ample cabinetry – this is the ultimate entertainment area. Great for larger families, or hosting overnight guests, TWO generous-sized bedrooms and two additional full bathrooms can also be found on this level. Ideal for a live-in nanny or extended family members, one of the bedrooms features a built-in sink/kitchenette area and direct access to a private 4-piece ensuite. Tons of extra storage space, multiple closet areas, and a SECOND laundry room with a stacked washer/dryer can also be found on this level.
Outside, the extraordinary backyard is accessible via two points including the living room, and the mudroom. Completely fenced and landscaped with exposed aggregate walkways, mature trees and ample greenspace, this yard is perfect for families with kids or pets. Great for entertaining or relaxing outdoors, the private backyard also features a wood deck with a gas line for a BBQ and built-in outdoor speakers. Accessible from the PAVED alleyway, the TRIPLE detached garage is insulated, drywalled, and heated.
This home features built-in speakers throughout that connect to a home automation system. Mechanical highlights include an upgraded boiler and in-floor heating system and an additional 65-gallon buddy tank, two high-efficiency furnaces, an active heat recovery ventilation system (HRV), and a sump pump/lift station. This home also features rough-ins for two air conditioning units, a central vacuum system, and easy access for a future irrigation system if desired.
Roxboro is one of Calgary’s most prestigious inner-city communities, home to a number of luxury estate homes. Located mere steps from Elbow River, walking/bike paths, with quick access to Downtown and all that Mission has to offer, this is a choice location for young families and professionals alike.
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- 2-Storey Estate Home with 6 Bedrooms in Total (4 Up/2 Down)
- 5,300+ Square Feet of Total Developed Living Space (3,645 Sq. Ft Above Grade)
- Situated on a 50’ x 126’ Lot with East/West Exposure
- Fully Developed Basement with Wet Bar, Gym and In-Floor Heating
- Prestigious Location on Tree-lined Street only Steps from Mission/4th St Amenities, Elbow River, Walking/Bike Pathways & Roxboro Park
- Insulated, Drywalled & Heated Triple Detached Garage with Paved Alleyway
- Oversized Windows with Window Coverings Throughout
- Upgraded Designer Lighting Fixtures and Extensive Pot Lighting Throughout
- Custom-Built Hardwood Wrapped Staircase with Glass Railings
- Ceiling Speakers Throughout with Audio System
- Custom Closet Organizers in All Closets
- Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Solid Core Doors Throughout
- High Profile Baseboards & Window Casings
- Grand & Inviting Foyer with Oversized Entry Door & Windows
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Interior Passage Doors
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Elegant Private Den with French Glass Doors, Large Window & Built-in Shelving
- Oversized Formal Front Dining Room Ideal for Family Gatherings with Large Window Capturing the Picturesque Street Views & Designer Lighting Fixture
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace, Full-Height Tile Detailing, Stone Mantle, Custom Built-In Shelving & Dual Glass Sliding Doors to Outdoor Deck & Rear Yard
- Kitchen Features Custom Full-Height Cabinetry with Ample Storage, Pantry Drawers, Full-Height Glass Tile Backsplash, Granite Countertops, Oversized Island with Single Basin Blanco Sink, Bar Seating and Rear-Access Cabinetry for Extra Storage
- Walkthrough Scullery with Quartz Countertops, Extensive Full-Height Cabinets, Pantry Storage, Secondary Dishwasher, Dual Basin Blanco Sink & Beverage Fridge
- Upgraded Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes:
- 42” Sub-Zero Built-in Fridge with Paneled Doors
- 36” Wolf 6-Burner Gas Range with Custom Hammersmith Hood Fan
- Dual Built-In Wolf Wall Ovens
- Two Built-in Miele Dishwashers
- Built-in Microwave with Trim Kit
- Built-in Beverage Fridge
- Mud Room with Coat Closet, Custom Lockers, Shoe Racks, Cubbies & Bench Seating
- Discreet Powder Room with Granite Countertop Vanity
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Interior Passage Doors
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring Throughout Main & Master Quarters
- Large Master Bedroom Featuring Expansive Walk-In Closet with His and Her’s Storage, Custom Built-In Shelving & Central Island with Drawers
- Spa-Like 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Vanities with Granite Countertops, Fully Tiled Feature Wall with Floating Mirrors, Freestanding Soaker Tub, Formal Water Closet & Fully-Tiled Walk-In Steam Shower with Bench, Rain Showerhead and 10mm Glass Enclosure
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry, Folding Counter, Sink & Walk-in Closet for Linen Storage
- Generous-sized Second, Third & Fourth Bedrooms with Upgraded Plush Carpet Flooring, Large Windows and Walk-in Closets with Custom Built-in Shelving
- Each Bedroom has Access to an Ensuite Bathroom with the 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms Sharing Use of a Jack & Jill 5-Pc Bath with Separate Vanities, 4th Bedroom has own 4-Pc Ensuite
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Interior Passage Doors
- Upgraded Plush Carpet Throughout
- In-Floor Heating with 4 Zones
- Expansive Recreation Room Perfect for Games Room/Theatre Area
- Dedicated Home Gym with Hard Surface Flooring & Dual Glass Doors
- Wet Bar with Granite Countertop & Ample Cabinetry
- Main 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Floors, Tiled Tub/Shower and Vanity with Quartz Countertops and Undermount Sink
- Two Generous Bedrooms with Large Windows and Custom Closets
- 2nd Bedroom (Perfect for Nanny or Guests) with Sink/Kitchenette Area & Access to 4-Pc Ensuite Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo and Large Quartz Vanity
- Multiple Enclosed Storage Rooms & Closet Areas
- Secondary Laundry Area with Stacked Washer/Dryer
MECHANICAL, PLUMBING & HEATING
- Main Floor Mechanical Room
- Two High-Efficiency Furnaces (EMC Motors with Humidifiers)
- Two Air Conditioning Units Roughed-in
- Central Vacuum System Roughed-in
- Upgraded Boiler System for Domestic & In-floor Heating System (4 Zones)
- Additional 65-Gallon Insulated Buddy Tank
- Active Heat Recovery Ventilation System (HRV)
- Easy Access for Future Irrigation System (If desired)
- Sump Pump & Lift Station
- Smooth Acrylic Stucco with Concrete Sandstone Stone Façade
- Delta Wrap Membrane around Foundation
- Metal Clad Windows & Doors
- Fully Landscaped with Fences & Gates
- Exposed Aggregate Walks, Sod & Mature Trees
- Wood Deck with Outdoor Speakers & Gas Line for BBQ
More About Roxboro
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Michael is a new infill specialist who is passionate about Calgary's increasingly popular inner-city development. Combining a history of entrepreneurial ventures with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mount Royal University, Michael brings both a sales and managerial skill set to Urban Upgrade & NewInfills. Priding himself on his unwavering commitment and professional service, no one cares more about their clients. From concept to reality, he promises to be there every step of the way.