23 Spring Glen View
*SOLAR SHOWHOME OPEN BY APPOINTMENT - BOOK NOW!* Visit Multimedia Link for a 360 VT and Floorplans! Welcome to Ikaros, the SOLAR SHOWHOME – unique among its peers. With picturesque views of the Rocky Mountains this beautifully crafted bungalow-style estate home by Knightsbridge Homes is a MUST SEE for the executive buyer who is looking for something out of the box. Boasting over 3,600 sq ft of living space, this home features high-end finishes, custom millwork with blasts of modern colour & ELEVATOR access to both levels. Noteworthy upgrades include top of the line Wolf/Subzero S/S appliances, central A/C, triple glazed windows throughout, an active HRV unit, upgraded A/V pkg w/ built-in Sonos speakers, & 32 rooftop solar panels that are projected to generate over 12,000 kWh of electricity annually, making this a sustainable option for the modern buyer. The open-concept main floor boasts soaring 18-ft vaulted ceilings, pet friendly LVP floors and large primary living spaces including the expansive master suite and private ensuite. Three additional bedrooms on the lower level all feature custom walk-in closets and PRIVATE full bathrooms. Outside, this home features a beautiful yard with built-in irrigation and a stunning, stone-clad fireplace. Complete with an oversized, triple attached garage w/ 220 amp electric car service and over height doors/ceilings. Located in the established community of Sprinkbank Hill within Spring Glen View Estates this home offers protected views of the mountains & unparalleled access to phenomenal amenities including a number of public/private schools, Aspen Landing Shopping Center, Westhills/Signal Hill Towne Centre, and many public transit options including the LRT. Simply too many details/upgrades to list here.
About This Home
Welcome to Ikaros, a Solar Home unique amongst its peers! Situated in an unbeatable location with picturesque views of the Rocky Mountains, this beautifully crafted show home by Knightsbridge Homes is a MUST SEE for the executive buyer who is looking for a unique, out of the box property. Boasting over 3,600 square feet of masterfully designed living space, this bungalow-style estate home features high-end finishes, custom glossy millwork with blasts of modern colour, and ELEVATOR access to both levels.
Located in the established community of Sprinkbank Hill within Spring Glen View Estates this home offers protected views of the mountains and access to phenomenal amenities including a number of public/private schools, Aspen Landing Shopping Center, Westhills/Signal Hill Towne Centre, and many public transit options including the LRT. Best of all, this home features 32 rooftop solar panels that are projected to generate over 12,000 kWh of electricity annually, making this a sustainable option for the modern buyer.
This ultra-contemporary home features a thoughtful, open-concept layout, with large primary living spaces, upscale finishes and expansive windows that span across the entire rear wall of the home. Beyond the front door, the spacious foyer has views to the rear of the home, with soaring 18-foot vaulted ceilings, and pet friendly LVP floors throughout. Great for anyone who struggles with stairs, this bungalow-style home features all primary living spaces and the master bedroom on the main level, plus ELEVATOR access to the basement.
At the front of the home, a spacious office features large windows that overlook the quiet front street – intentionally situated away from the main living areas for added privacy.
Designed to be the focal point of the home, the kitchen boasts upgraded granite countertops, quartz backsplash and modern designer light fixtures. This custom-built kitchen features modern glossy cabinetry with full height upper cabinets and extensive drawer/cupboard detailing including multiple pull-out drawers, built-in organizers and under cabinet feature lighting.
The premium SubZero/Wolf stainless-steel appliance package features a 5-burner gas cooktop and custom integrated hoodfan, an oversized refrigerator/freezer, built-in wall oven, built-in speed oven/microwave combo and two dishwashers.
A walk-in butler’s pantry is perfect for storing additional cookware and small appliances thanks to loads of extra upper/lower cabinets. This space also features a secondary prep sink and a second dishwasher to keep messes hidden while hosting dinners or entertaining guests.
Back out in the kitchen, the oversized central island offers plentiful counterspace and bar seating in additional to the designated dining area that is directly adjacent to the kitchen. This space features large sliding doors that provide stunning views of the mountains, and allow access out to the oversized rear deck, with gas hookups for a BBQ, and space for a formal outdoor dining area.
Inside, the living room is open to the kitchen/dining area, and centers on a modern gas fireplace with a tile surround, a wood mantle and built-in shelves on either side.
Designed like a luxurious hotel suite, every detail of the master bedroom was planned and executed to perfection. 14-foot vaulted ceilings and several oversized windows aid in opening up the space, which features tons of room for a king-sized bed set, and an elegant free-standing soaker tub with a modern tiled floor surround, and an upgraded faucet.
Around the corner, heated-tile floors run throughout the spa-inspired ensuite. This private oasis features a unique vanity with quartz countertops, custom storage and a central wall to create semi-private His and Her’s vanities. Both vanities feature stylish vessel sinks, furniture style mirrors and designer light fixtures above. The oversized walk-in steam shower has full-height tile on all sides, with dual shower heads for the most luxurious shower experience possible.
Adding to the list of luxuries, built-in Sonos ceiling speakers throughout the bedroom and ensuite can be controlled via smart phone controls.
Rounding out the main floor, a massive mudroom is designed with families in mind, with easy to clean tile flooring, extensive built-in coat racks/closets and an adjacent laundry area with side-by-side appliances, a laundry sink and extended counter with upper and lower cabinets. A stylish 2-piece powder room features granite countertops, a modern vessel sink and a custom vanity with matching glossy cabinetry.
Downstairs, the fully developed basement boasts over 1,650 sq ft of additional finished living space with heated floors and upgraded luxury carpet throughout. Perfect for movie night, the large family room features tons of space for a comfortable sitting area, plus a sizable flex space with room for a games area or pool table. The fully loaded bar has plenty of upper/lower cabinets with built-in wine storage, quartz countertops, a bar sink and a glass front beverage fridge.
This level hosts three additional bedrooms, all of which are a great size with large windows, custom walk-in closets and access to PRIVATE full bathrooms. Great for those who are sick of the “same old” plain white design, each bathroom features a unique color theme, reflected in custom modern vanities.
For those who do not require four bedrooms, any of the three lower bedrooms could easily function as a home office space, gym area, or playroom – thanks to the large windows, these rooms do NOT feel like a typical “basement” room.
Additional noteworthy features in this home include triple glazed windows throughout, central air conditioning, a high-efficiency furnace and hot water tank, an active HRV unit, a reverse osmosis water filtration system and a complete audio-visual package with built-in Sonos ceiling speakers and TV plug ins in multiple zones throughout the home. 32 rooftop solar panels elevate this home to a new sustainable standard, and are projected to generate over 12,000 kWh of electricity annually.
Perfect for the hobbyist of the family, the oversized triple attached garage is insulated, drywalled and heated, with extra high ceilings and plug-ins for an electric car (200 amp electrical service).
This fine estate home is perfectly situated in the heart of Springbank Hill, on a beautifully landscaped lot, with exposed aggregate driveway/walkways, low maintenance landscaping and a built-in irrigation system. The large backyard features an oversized deck with a stone clad fireplace, and offers the perfect space to relax and enjoy the backdrop of the Rocky mountains beyond.
Located close to parks, schools, and an easy commute to the downtown core, this is an ideal location for the executive buyer. Fully complete and ready for occupancy, this fine home is the one you’ve been waiting for and is a rare opportunity for a home of this caliber!
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- Ikaros Solar Showhome by Knightsbridge Homes with 32 Rooftop Solar Panels to Generate Over 12,000 kWh of Electricity Annually
- Custom Designed with High-End Finish Selections and Top of the Line Appliances
- Unobstructed Mountain Views
- 655 Square Feet of Total Developed Living Space (1,935 Above Grade)
- 4 Bedrooms (1 Up + 3 Down) and 4.5 Bathrooms
- Each Bedroom Has a Private Ensuite and Custom Walk-In Closet
- Oversized Triple Attached Garage with Plug-In for Electric Vehicle and Plentiful Storage (Insulated/Drywalled and Heated)
- Triple Glazed Windows with Low E Coating – Extremely Quiet Inside
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers, Extensive Pot Lighting & Designer Lighting Fixtures Throughout
- Elevator Access to Both Levels
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 18-Foot Vaulted Ceilings
- Private Front Office with Oversized Windows
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround, Wood Mantle and Built-In Shelves
- Oversized Sliding Glass Doors and Windows on Rear Wall
- Open-Concept Dining Room with Designer Feature Light Above
- Mud Room/Laundry with Granite Countertops, Laundry Sink, Side-by-Side Washer/Dryer, Upper/Lower Cabinetry and Custom Built-In Bench, Lockers and Hanging Rods
- Elegant Powder Room with Granite Countertops, Modern Vessel Sink, and Custom Vanity
- Modern Open-Concept Kitchen with Custom Full-Height Glossy Cabinetry, Granite/Quartz Countertops, and Quartz Backsplash
- Oversized Central Island with Bar Seating, Built-In Cabinetry on Multiple Sides, Dishwasher and Dual-Basin Undermount Sink with Modern Faucet
- Walk-In Butler’s Pantry with Secondary Prep Sink, Additional Storage and Second Dishwasher
- Top of the Line Sub Zero/Wolf Appliance Package Includes:
-Sub Zero Side-by-Side Fridge Freezer
-Wolf 6-Burner Gas Cook Top with Custom Built-In Hoodfan
-Wolf Built-In Ovens and Microwave Oven
-Two Built-In Dishwashers (In Island and Butler’s Pantry)
MASTER BEDROOM & ENSUITE
- Expansive Master Bedroom with 14-Foot Vaulted Ceilings, Oversized Windows and A/V Hookups for TV and Sonos Speakers
- Elegant Soaker Tub with Modern Tile Floor Surround
- Private Master Ensuite with Extensive Built-In Closets, Heated Tile Floors, Dual Vanities, Quartz Countertops, Oversized Walk-In Steam Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround, Glass Enclosure and Dual Shower Heads, Private Water Closet and Wolf Towel Warming Drawer
- Fully-Developed with over 1,650 Square Feet of Additional Living Space and Radiant In-Floor Heat
- Expansive Recreation Room with Room for Games Area (Pool Table/Ping Pong Table)
- Custom Wet Bar with Ceiling-Height Glossy Cabinetry, Built-In Wine Storage, Bar Sink, and Beverage Fridge
- Three Good-Sized Bedrooms, Each with a Custom Walk-In Closet and Private Full Bathroom
- Each Bathroom Features Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops and Modern Glossy Cabinetry in a Unique Colour
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnaces and Hot Water Tank
- Central Air Conditioning
- Active HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- 200 Amp Electrical Service
- Built-In Irrigation System
- Complete Audio Visual Package with Sonos Audio Speakers Throughout
- Radiant In-Floor Heat Throughout
- 32 Rooftop Solar Panels to Generate Over 12,000 kWh of Electricity Annually
- Oversized Triple Attached Garage (Insulated, Drywalled and Heated) with Plug-In for Electric Vehicle and Modern Frosted Glass Doors
- Fully-Fenced and Landscaped Yard with Built-In Irrigation System
- Large Rear Deck with Stone Clad Outdoor Fireplace
- Exposed Aggregate Driveway, Front Steps and Front Porch
- Triple Glazed Windows with Low E Coating
NEARBY SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- Great Location within Spring Glen View Estates with Unobstructed Mountain Views
- Minutes to Aspen Landing with Shops, Services, Entertainment and Fine Dining
- Minutes to Westhills and Signal Hill Towne Centre
- Close to West Side Recreate Centre
- Convenient Access to Major Roadways to Downtown, Bragg Creek or Mountains
- Many Public Transit Options Nearby Including 69th Street LRT Station
- Plenty of Nearby Schooling Options
-Ernest Manning High School
-Battalion Park Middle School
More About Springbank Hill
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Being licensed since 2009, Zee has over 15 years of real estate marketing experience. His involvement in hundreds of new home and condo project launches proves he knows how intense the market and emotions can be. Timing, co-ordination, execution and a quick response time, is his top priority when handling your real estate needs. Zee is passionate about new construction, infills and making a difference in the community. He always tries to keep up-to-date on real estate trends.
|Size (AG)||3202 sq/ft|