15 Cimarron Estates Gate
Visit Multimedia Link for a 360 VT and Floorplans! - Situated in an exclusive enclave of estate homes on a large South-backing lot this former show home offers a prime location on a massive walkout lot in Cimarron Estates. Custom-built by esteemed builder Timber Creek Homes, this exquisite bungalow is exceptionally finished inside and out, and showcases impeccable attention to detail that is sure to meet the standards of even the most discerning buyer. Backing directly on to a nature reserve/pond, and maintained walking paths, this home is located around the corner to great amenities and a just short drive to Calgary. Boasting over 3,600 sf of thoughtfully designed living space, including a WALKOUT basement, this home has a total of 4 BEDS and 3.5 BATHS, with large primary living spaces and high end finishes throughout. Highlights include herringbone lay walnut hardwood flooring, 13.5’ ceilings on the main, custom Hunter Douglas window coverings, upgraded crystallite quartz countertops, a custom chef’s kitchen, oversized/transom windows, solid core doors & extensive custom detailing throughout. This fantastic floorplan offers a massive master suite on the main level and three additional bedrooms in the lower, which also features a large rec room, a custom bar and a massive wine room. The walkout basement leads to the STUNNING backyard with a covered aggregate patio and built-in stone fireplace/pizza oven and sitting area. 7-zone underground irrigation system, upgraded triple attached garage, full home automation & SO MUCH MORE! Simply too many details to list here - a private showing is a must
About This Home
Custom-built by esteemed builder, Timber Creek Homes, this former show home offers a prime location on a massive walkout lot with South exposure in Cimarron Estates. Exceptionally finished inside and out, this home showcases impeccable attention to detail, with extensive upgrades and high-end finishes throughout. This exquisite bungalow has been constructed to the highest standards to meet the needs of the most discerning buyer.
Poised on a beautifully landscaped lot, this custom-designed home sits in an exclusive enclave of properties, backing directly on to a nature reserve with direct access to maintained walking paths. Inside, this home offers over 3,600 square feet of thoughtfully-designed living space, including a fully-developed walkout basement, with a total of four large bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Within minutes to Calgary city limits, this is the perfect location for large or growing families looking to escape the hustle of the city life without sacrificing on amenities or accessibility.
Extensive natural-stone detailing and elegant hardie board siding lends to the immaculate street presence of the property. Complete with mature landscaping the exterior of this home sets the tone for the equally impressive interior.
Beyond the solid wood front door, this home beings with a grand foyer with a built-in coat closet and a feature wall with inset mirror details. Upgrades to this level include custom herringbone walnut hardwood flooring, soaring 13-foot ceilings, and oversized/transom windows throughout.
The well-executed floorplan offers generous principal rooms, including an open-concept kitchen, living and dining room, a front den, and a discrete master quarters with privacy from the main living space.
At the front of the home, the den features obscured glass doors for extra privacy, a custom walnut desk and full-height walnut millwork.
At the rear of the home, the open-concept kitchen, dining and great room features soaring ceilings and loads of natural light thanks to the many South-facing windows that span across the entire rear wall. The gourmet kitchen features ample custom cabinetry with decorative glass uppers, pull out garbage/recycling, and many pot drawers. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a 6-burner Dacor gas range, a Dacor chimney-style hoodfan, a full-sized side by side fridge/freezer, a built-in dishwasher, and a built-in microwave in the Butler’s pantry. Here, owners will appreciate additional hidden storage with custom pull-out cabinets. At the center of it all, the oversized island features waterfall crystallite quartz countertops, and bar seating in addition to the formal dining area, which is highlighted by a designer chandelier, and has a built-in hutch for extra storage.
Adjacent to the dining room, the elegant living room centres on a stunning gas fireplace/feature wall with a full slab marble surround and ceiling-height walnut built-ins with inset lighting on both sides. Great for entertaining, glass doors provide direct access to the covered composite deck, with glass railings and views of the stunning backyard.
Discretely tucked away from the main living spaces, the master suite features a fantastic floorplan with private access to the upper deck, oversized windows and Hunter Douglas blackout blinds. The private 5-piece ensuite rivals a spa, with heated tile flooring, an expansive vanity with dual undermount sinks, a built-in makeup desk and upgraded quartz counters, as well as a full-height mirror and designer lighting. This master ensuite is complete with an oversized walk-in shower with two benches, full-height tile detailing, and a 10mm glass encloser, as well as a free-standing soaker tub.
Through the ensuite, the enormous master closet features extensive custom shelving, drawers and hanging storage, and direct access to the oversized laundry room with tile floors, side by side washer/dryer, a sink and a folding area.
Also accessible from the laundry room, the tiled mudroom has a built-in closet with organizers, as well as a separate locker area and convenient access to the triple attached garage.
Rounding out the main floor, this home features an elegant 2-piece powder room, with a modern floating vanity, a full-height mirror and designer pendant lights.
Highlighted by a large window, a striking wood staircase with glass guards leads to the fully-developed walkout lower level. Ideal for older children or overnight guests, this level features three additional good-sized bedrooms, all with custom closets, as well as two full bathrooms – one 3-piece with an elegant vanity and a glass/tile shower, and one 4-piece bathroom with a full tiled tub/shower combo.
The bright rec room features a custom feature wall with built-in walnut millwork and natural stone, with recessed plug-ins for a TV. Perfect for entertaining, this area features a secondary space for a poker table or sitting area adjacent to the full wet bar with upper and lower cabinets, feature lighting, decorative tile, granite countertops, a decorative sink, a beverage fridge and a wine fridge.
A massive custom wine room has storage for over 100 bottles, with glass displays and alligator patterned cork flooring.
Best of all, this level has direct access to amazing backyard with mature trees, manicured gardens and an enclosed vegetable shed. Complete with a covered aggregate patio, ample green space, and an extended patio with built-in stone benches and a custom stone fireplace/pizza oven, this is the perfect place to spend summer evenings with family or entertaining friends. Perfect for runners, pet owners or outdoor enthusiasts, this home backs directly on to a nature reserve/pond and has private access to the maintained walking paths. Complete with a seven-zone underground irrigation system, this stunning yard is surprisingly low maintenance as well!
Upgrades found throughout the home include central air conditioning, in-floor heat, a high efficiency furnace, smart home wiring including rough-ins for future security cameras, a programmable thermostat and a built-in vacuum system with all attachments. Finally, this home comes complete with a heated triple attached garage that is insulated, drywalled, and painted with upgraded epoxy floors and built-in shelving, so that your toys can stay protected from the weather year-round. For those who need it, there is extra RV parking in the massive driveway.
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- Custom Built Detached Estate Home Built by Timber Creek Homes in 2015
- Former Show-Home Bungalow with Extensive Upgrades and Custom Detailing (Approximately $80,000 in Upgrades Since Purchased)
- Prime Location on ~1/4 Acre Lot Backing Directly to an Environmental Reserve and Pond
- 3,628 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,925 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 4 Oversized Bedrooms (1 Up/3 Down)
- Fully-Landscaped South-Facing Backyard with Deck, Lower Patio and Greenspace
- Central Air Conditioning
- Custom Hunter Douglas Window Covering Package
- Upgraded Crystallite Quartz Countertops
- Solid Core Doors, 9” Baseboards, Custom Closet Organizers, and Custom Millwork Throughout
- LED Lighting and Smart Home Wiring Throughout
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Custom Herringbone Lay Walnut Hardwood Flooring
- Soaring 13.5’ Paint Grade Ceilings with Oversized/Transom Windows
- Grand Foyer with Solid Wood Door, Built-In Coat Closet and Mirror Wall Accents
- Private Den with Obscured Glass Double Doors, Built-In Walnut Desk, Custom Shelving and Storage Closet
- Elegant 2-Piece Powder Room with Floating Vanity, Quartz Counter, Vessel Sink, Full Length Mirror and Designer Lighting
- Mud Room with Coat Closet with Pull Out Organizers and Separate Locker Area
- Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinets, Sink, Tile Flooring and Samsung Washer/Dryer
- Gourmet Kitchen with Extensive Custom Cabinetry with Decorative Glass Uppers, Pull Out Garbage and Recycling, and Extensive Pot Drawers
- Oversized Island with Waterfall Crystallite Quartz Countertops and Bar Seating
- Walk-In Butler Pantry with Built-In Dacor Microwave, Extensive Cabinetry/Storage with Pull Out Drawers
- Full-Height Tile Backsplash and Designer Lighting
- Upgraded Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes 6-Burner Dacor Gas Range with Custom Dacor Hoodfan, Frigidaire Professional Series Double Fridge/Freezer with Grill, Dishwasher, Built-In Microwave and Oversized Sink
FORMAL DINING ROOM & LIVING ROOM
- Formal Dining Area with Designer Chandelier and Built-In Hutch
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace Solid Marble Slab Surround, Custom Walnut Millwork with Inset Lighting and Designer Chandelier
- Glass Doors to Large Upper Composite Deck with Glass Guards and South Exposure
- Oversized/Transom South-Facing Windows with Custom Hunter Douglas Blackout Blinds
- Decorative Built-In with Inlaid Mirrors
- Private Access to Upper Composite Deck
- Cable Hook Ups
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Expansive Vanity with Crystallite Quartz Counters, Dual Undermount Sinks, Built-In Makeup Desk, Full-Height Mirror, Designer Lighting, Freestanding Soaker Tub, and Oversized Tiled Shower with Bench and 10mm Glass Enclosure
- Expansive Walk-In Closet with Custom Hanging Rods, Drawers and Display Shelves
- Direct Access to Laundry Room
- Custom Staircase with Wood Railing and Glass Guards
- Oversized Window with Motorized Hunter Douglas Blinds
- Fully-Developed Walkout Basement with High Ceilings
- Rec Room with Custom Feature Wall with Built-In Walnut Millwork, Stone Detailing and Cable Hookups
- Bar with Upper and Lower Cabinets, Decorative Tile, Granite Counters, Decorative Bar Sink, Built-In Beverage Fridge, Wine Fridge, Under Cabinet Lighting and Tile Floor
- Custom Wine Room with 108 Bottle Display and Alligator Patterned Cork Flooring
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms: All with Custom Closets and One with Built-In Desk
- 3-Piece Bathroom with Tile Floors, Elegant Vanity, Quartz Countertops and Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Enclosure
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Elegant Vanity, Quartz Countertops and Fully-Tiled Tub/Shower with Built-In Niche
- Utility Room with In-Floor Heat, Humidifier, Sump Pump and Epoxy Flooring
- Central Air Conditioning
- High Efficiency Furnace and Water Heater
- Full Smart Home Wiring Including Rough-In for Future Security Cameras
- Programmable Thermostat
- Power Humidifier
- Nilfisk Supreme 250 Vacuum System with All Attachments
- Oversized Triple Attached Garage
- Insulated, Drywalled, and Painted
- Reznor Overhead Gas Heater
- Solid Wood Doors, Epoxy Flooring, Man Door and Built-In Shelving
- R/V Parking on West Side of Home
- Solid Wood Front Door with Viewing Panel
- Low Maintenance Hardie Board and Extensive Natural Stone on Facade
- Freshly Sealed Exposed Aggregate Driveway
- Covered Exposed Aggregate Lower Patio with Access to Built-In Seating Area, Rock Fireplace and Pizza Oven
- Large Covered Upper Deck with Composite Flooring and Glass Railing
- Expansive Landscaped, Fully-Fenced Backyard with Mature Trees
- Manicured Garden Beds with Black Cedar Chips
- Raised Vegetable Garden Shed
- Underground Sprinkler System with 7 Zone Irrigation System
- Direct Access to Walking Paths
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her. It is these skills and experience that make Lisa a perfect fit with Urban Upgrade & NewInfills.
|Size (AG)||2823 sq/ft|