Residential House For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||129 Edgebrook Gardens NW|
|Courtesy Of||URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS|
|Size (AG)||2468 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||5296 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Attached|
This family home in Edgemont is unrivalled by its peers, featuring $220,000+ in professional renos & recent custom upgrades. The best interior renovations in the best community for those choosing to work from home full or part time. Completely overhauled & re-designed to a contemporary aesthetic, this home competes w/ even the most luxurious estate homes in newer communities & features all new floors/doors/paint & lighting. Luxury upgrades include Italian-inspired cabinetry in the kitchen & all baths, heated tile floors & fully-loaded home theatre in the bsmt. The kitchen is a showstopper w/ EXTENSIVE 2-tone cabinetry, unmatched drawer detailing incld. pull-outs/a built-in pantry & an upgraded S/S appliance pkg w/ Bosch cooktop/ dual wall oven, Futuro hoodfan & twin-cooling fridge and brand new subway tile backsplash. HUGE island w/ storage on 3 sides & re-enforced quartz counters. Over 3,300 sf of finished living space including 4 BEDS A.G + 5th in bsmt. HOME THEATRE w/ 134” screen/HD projector. Simply too many upgrades to list here - A private showing is a must! So much value for the new price! Price Reduced $115,000!
|Site Influences||Back Yard, Low Maintenance Landscape|
|Parking||Double Garage Attached|
|Goods Included||Steam oven, Basement Projection Screen, Basement Overhead Projector, Basement Refrigerator|
|Exteriors||Brick, Vinyl siding, Wood Frame|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingle|
About This Home
NOT YOUR AVERAGE SUBURBAN HOME! Poised on a large landscaped lot, this 2-storey home in Edgemont is unrivalled by its peers, with over $220K in professional renovations that make it look and feel brand new! COMPLETELY OVERHAULED from top to bottom, this outstanding home competes with the most luxurious estate homes in newer communities. Designed to accommodate regular family life, and even our new quarantine/work-from-home normal, this home features a functional layout with over 3,300 square feet of total living space, with 4 bedrooms above grade plus the option for a fifth in the basement, a home theatre, a private den, and so much more, making this is a worthy investment in an established community.
Boasting thousands of dollars in renovations that were all completed with appropriate permits, this home features all upgraded floors, doors, paint and lighting throughout, as well as luxury upgrades including Italian-inspired cabinetry, heated tile floors, and a fully-loaded home theatre.
Through the entryway, open-to-above views provide a grand entrance to the home. Boasting solid walnut hardwood floors throughout, this level features neutral paint, upgraded designer lighting and spacious primary living areas.
The completely remodeled kitchen has an efficient layout that is great for cooking and entertaining simultaneously. Boasting TONS of upgraded Italian-inspired cabinetry, this space features unmatched cupboard detailing including pull-out spice racks and garbage drawers, compact swivel pull-outs for efficient corner storage, a built-in pantry with glass inserts and multiple pull-out wood drawers for pot/pan storage. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a dual-opening twin cooling refrigerator, Bosch Benchmark dual combination oven and convection cooktop with imported Italian Futuro glass hoodfan, a built-in microwave oven and dishwasher. The HUGE central island is perfect every-day dining with bar seating and re-enforced quartz countertops. A full-height glass tile backsplash is highlighted by under-cabinet LED feature lighting. Thanks to the adjustable Kohler Karbon faucet, you can fill a pot directly on the stove, without having to carry from the sink.
Open to the kitchen, the family room features a stunning wood-burning fireplace with a decorative mantle and stone surround. A glass door provides direct access to the newly painted rear deck which has a covered BBQ area with a gas line and space for outdoor furniture.
Around the corner, the great room features enough space for a formal dining area with extra privacy but quick access to the adjacent kitchen. At the front of the home, a secondary sitting area features a large window that overlooks the quiet front street. For those who prefer, living and dining areas can be interchanged with hidden components for TV hookups behind the dining room wall.
Perfect for those who are opting to work from home, a quiet front den at the front of the home has frosted glass doors to provide privacy from the main living spaces. A discrete 2-piece powder room features upgraded tile flooring and a modern vanity with Italian-inspired cabinetry and designer lighting.
Rounding out the main floor, a mudroom off of the double attached garage also doubles as a laundry room with newer appliances and tons of storage for jackets and shoes.
Upgraded wood and glass railing leads the way to the second floor with open-to below views and upgraded carpet. FOUR sizable bedrooms and two upgraded bathrooms easily accommodate larger families, or for those who don’t need as many bedrooms, and of these spaces could easily function as a games room, office space, workout area, or playroom.
The generous master suite features upgraded carpet and a large walk-in closet with custom built-in shelves. The newest, private 5-piece ensuite has seen total renovation and truly looks like a brand-new home. With heated tile floors, Italian-inspired cabinetry, upgraded marble countertops, dual undermount sinks and a full-height wood plank feature wall, this truly is unlike any other home in the area. Complete with a large skylight, free-standing soaker tub, custom glass/tile shower and private water closet, this is a true private oasis.
Three additional bedrooms all have generous closet space and share use of the main 5-PIECE bath with a modern vanity with TWO sinks, lots of mirror space, and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo with a rain-shower head.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement features over 1,100 sq ft of additional living space, with a fully loaded home theatre that is sure to impress. Boasting a 134” screen with an HD projector, built-in media/storage and stepped flooring for theatre seating, this is the space to relax with the family.
A spacious fifth bedroom/overnight guest room rounds out the basement. Across the hall another fully renovated bath features upgraded tile, Italian-inspired cabinetry and a tub/shower combo with tile detailing. Ample storage in the utility room with extra fridge/freezer included.
Outside, the tiered backyard features mature trees and shrubs and a freshly painted deck with a covered BBQ area. This home enjoys incredible sunshine all through the day and is the perfect place for kids or pets to play.
The oversized double attached garage has parking for two with extra room for more cars in the driveway if needed. Additional upgrades include two newer high-efficiency furnaces with humidifiers.
Located away from the hustle of Downtown, this home is just minutes to amenities, parks and schools including Mother Mary Greene and Edgemont School. Edgemont is a family-oriented community that offers the feeling of suburban living with quick access to the airport and the mountains as well. Best of all, this extraordinary home is the ONLY option in this area that can provide buyers with a virtually BRAND-NEW HOME in this area, with the square footage and quality that only established neighborhoods can offer.
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- Fully-Developed 2-Storey Detached Home with Over 3,550 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (2,468 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Professionally Renovated with All Appropriate Permits
- Stunning Modern Design with Extensive Contemporary Upgrades Throughout Including All New Interior Finishes, Flooring, Light Fixtures, Electrical Switches, and Doors
- 4 Large Bedrooms Above Grade
- 5 Bathrooms with Upgraded Italian-Inspired Cabinetry and Tile Floors
- Fully-Developed Basement with Home Theatre, 4-Piece Bath and Flex Space/5th Bedroom (Window Does Not Meet Egress)
- Designer Lighting Package and Premium Fixtures/Finishes Throughout
- Upgraded Italian-Inspired Cabinetry Throughout Kitchen and All Bathrooms
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Open-to-Above Foyer
- Painted Ceilings
- Wide-Plank Walnut Hardwood Flooring
- Upgraded Tile Flooring in Entry, Laundry, Bathrooms & Kitchen Nook
- Plentiful LED Lighting Throughout with Multiple Dimmer Switches
- Private Front Office/Study with French Doors with Frosted Glass Inserts
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Italian-Inspired Vanity and Faucet with Crystal Fixture
- Updated Wood and Glass Railing on Stairs and Second Floor Lookover
- Tiled Mudroom/Laundry Space with Extra Closet Storage, Full-Size LG Washer & Dryer with Drawer Pull-Outs for Storage and Access to Garage
- Ample Italian-Inspired Two-Tone Cabinetry with Extensive Built-In Organizers and Pull-Out Drawers Including:
- Comfort Swivel Pull-Out for Functional Corner Storage
- Dual Pull-Out Spice Racks that Book-End the “Chef’s Corner”
- Multiple Wood Pull-Out Drawers for Pot Storage
- Built-In Wall Pantry with Glass Inserts
- Upgraded Quartz Countertops with Re-Enforced Overhang for Bar Seating at Island (Seating for 4-6)
- Oversized Island with Functional Design for Cooking/Entertaining, Storage on Three Sides, Built-In Microwave and Built-In Dishwasher
- Full-Size Black Blanco Silgranit® Sink with Matching Black Kohler Karbon Faucet Featuring Dual Spray and Adjustable Arm
- Premium Appliance Package includes:
- French-Door Samsung Refrigerator with Dual Opening Twin-Cooling System
- Bosch Benchmark Induction Cooktop
- Bosch Benchmark Steam Convection Dual-Combination Oven)
- Imported Italian Futuro Glass/Stainless-Steel Overhead Hangning Hoodfan
- Built-in Microwave Oven with Trim Kit (In Island)
- Built-In Dishwasher (In Island)
- Full-Height Glass Tile Backsplash with Under-Cabinet LED Feature Lighting
- Custom Oven Tray Storage Above Ovens
- Full-Size Dining Room Open to Kitchen
- Wood-Burning Fireplace with Stone Surround and Mantle
- Italian-Inspired Lighting
- Large Window that Overlooks the Backyard
- Large Galley Style Living Area (Could Also Function as Formal Dining Room)
- Bright Front Sitting Room with Large Windows that Overlook the Quiet Street
- Italian-Inspired Lighting
UPPER FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Upgraded Plush Carpet Throughout
- Open-to-Below Views
- Four Large Bedrooms Including Oversized Master Suite
- Main 5-Piece Bath with Italian-Inspired Cabinetry, Dual Sinks and Tub/Shower Combo with Rainhead Shower
- Upgraded Carpet, Big Window and Large Walk-In Closet with Built-In Shelves
- Fully-Renovated Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Italian-Inspired Cabinetry, Dual Undermount Sinks, Marble Countertops, Free-Standing Soaker Tub and Custom Tile Shower with Class Enclosure and Pulse Brand Rainhead Shower
- Hardwood Plank Feature Wall with Floating Mirrors and Designer Wall-Mount Sconces
- Private Water Closet
- Skylight for Extra Natural Light
- Fully Developed Basement with Custom Home Theatre
- Projector and 134” Cinemascope Theatre Screen, HD Projector and Built-In Media/Storage
- Stepped Flooring for Theatre Style Seating
- Plush Carpet with Upgraded Underlay
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Floors, Italian-inspired Cabinetry, Modern Sink and Tub/Shower Combo with Tile Surround and Rainhead Shower
- Additional Flex Space with Built-In Shelving Could Easily Function as a 5th Bedroom if Windows are Adjusted to Meet Egress
- Extra Storage in Utility Room
- Two High-Efficiency Furnaces with Humidifiers
- Brand-New Front/Rear Patio Doors
- Brand-New Vinyl Deck Membranes
- Cedar Deck with Covered BBQ Area with Gas Line
- Large Concrete Patio with Additional Outdoor Storage Area
- Fully-Landscaped Tiered Backyard with Mature Trees and Shrubs
- Double Attached Garage
More About Edgemont
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Being licensed since 2009, Zee has over 15 years of real estate marketing experience. His involvement in hundreds of new home and condo project launches proves he knows how intense the market and emotions can be. Timing, co-ordination, execution and a quick response time, is his top priority when handling your real estate needs. Zee is passionate about new construction, infills and making a difference in the community. He always tries to keep up-to-date on real estate trends.