Property Highlight: 3401 10 Street SW
It doesn’t take much to justify why we are completely obsessed with this Elbow Park project by award winning custom home builder Veranda Estate Homes. Aside from the huge corner lot and the obvious top of the line quality, this home is overflowing with unique details and a few extravagant extras that are to die for.
Here are a few things we can’t get enough of:
10. Inner City Convenience – This brand-new estate home is located on a HUGE corner lot in the prestigious community of Elbow Park. Surrounded by a mix of equally impressive new builds and renovated bungalows, imagine living in a quiet, established community with all of the conveniences and perks of Downtown a short bike ride or drive away.
9. Eye-Catching Curb Appeal – With a stunning West Coast Contemporary exterior - enormous windows, natural stone cladding, stained cedar soffits and a low-pitched roof create a swoon-worthy street presence.
8. Over 5,100 square feet of premium developed living space – Included in that: 4 bedrooms above grade, a chefs kitchen with walk-in pantry PLUS a butler pantry, formal dining with outdoor access, a pristine home-office, and a breath-taking 2-storey great room.
7. Chef’s Kitchen - Bold, yet understated, the enormous kitchen features ceiling-height custom oak cabinets, a trendy yet timeless white tile backsplash, built-in appliances and leathered granite countertops with a marble eating bar. Brushed brass hardware and fixtures add the perfect touch of contemporary flare with a timeless design aesthetic.
6. Talk About a GREAT Room - The rear of the home is completely open concept, perfect for modern families. The great room features soaring vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace with a solid marble slab surround, and 8ft tall sliding terrace doors leading to the rear patio. Plentiful natural slight spills in the designer window wall, with elegant black details and views to stunning backyard. Tastefully separated from the kitchen, yet open enough to make this the perfect place to entertain.
5. Master Retreat - Every detail of the master suite was planned and executed to perfection. Boasting a vaulted ceiling with built-in speakers, designer light fixtures and site finished hardwood floors, the master features huge windows on two sides overlooking the quiet tree-lined street.
4. En SWEET - A custom oak barn door leads the way to the master ensuite bath which is a luxurious oasis in itself. Heated marble tile in a herringbone pattern runs through the spa-like ensuite, with custom oak vanities for two and a built in make-up desk. A large site-built steam shower features handmade tile, 10mm frameless glass and built-in solid marble bench seating adjacent to the huge free-standing soaker tub.
3. Entertainment Space - The fully finished basement boasts over 1,400 square feet of additional living/ entertaining space. Complete with heated concrete floors, a custom wet bar, designer wine cellar and theatre grade entertainment system - this is the ultimate place to relax with family or entertain guests.
2. Home Gym - Dual lacquered french doors and side lights lead to the amazing home gym with is fully wired for sound with speakers installed. A rubber sports floor, and oversized mirror make this space the real deal. And with a gym this nice, you will be looking for excuses to mix in a workout.
1. Outdoor Oasis - Outdoor living can be enjoyed in the private West-facing backyard courtyard with wood burning fireplace, or on the sizeable verandah just off the dining room. With speakers already installed, this home is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
For full listing details and more photos, click HERE